Companies can help their business grow with their exact target customers by using the right account-based marketing tactics. We discussed how to get started with your ABM strategy. On this episode of “Marketing, Demystified,” ABM expert Pam Didner joins us to discuss which account-based marketing tactics work in her experience.
Specifically, we discuss in the episode the following topic:
- What are the benefits of ABM?
- How do companies get started implementing their ABM strategy?
- What are some common challenges of ABM?
- How do you measure the success of ABM?
- What are some tools and resources for ABM?
- What is your advice for business owners who are considering using ABM?
When should account-based marketing tactics come into play?
Teams want to stuff done and implement. It’s understandable, but it’s essential to know move from strategy to implementation. Strategy is the foundation of good ABM. At a high level that means:
- Who are you trying to reach?
- What are the pain points?
- How can you help them with those pain points?
- What’s your messaging
What ABM tactics should be used?
Certainly, two popular tactics are email cadences and target social media campaigns. In an email campaign, the targeted buyers receive a string of emails to build a relationship with them and help them understand how you can help them.
With social media targeting, you can target specific companies with ads created just for them.
Following the strategy creation, it’s time to determine what the implementation steps should be. Of course, after everything has been launched, it’s important to measure and refine.