Every business website should have a purpose that goes beyond just existing. We can break that down into three primary purposes of a website and what it should do for a company. This episode of the “Marketing, Demystified” podcast discusses that topic.
After all, a good website drives business growth. From the right look, content, and set up to making conversions happen – it all works together.
In short, the role of a website can be broken down into three primary purposes of a website. Those include to:
- drive awareness of the company to target buyers who don’t know about the website, yet
- engage the target audience to stay connected
- convert business
- What makes a good business website?
- The right balance between look and functionality
- What’s the role of content strategy?
- The anatomy of an excellent call to action.
There are specific steps growth marketing teams and their stakeholders need to take to ensure that a company gets the most out of its website. it’s an ongoing process that includes strategy, implementation and measurements to see what specifically works.